For women, buying shoes is not all about comfort, fit and fashion. Being women, we like to adopt different styles or trends with the advent of time. If you have flat feet problem, do not think that the world of fashion with shoes has ended for you. In fact, several good fashionable products are there, supporting the flat feet people.
Bonnie Casual Boat Shoe from Twisted Women’s is such a product that endorses trend, fashion and cuteness. You are bound to fall in love with these shoes. But, the best part about them is that they are available in various colors. You will get at least 10-12 color options. Thus, try different shades for different moods and stay updated with fashionable stuffs.
- Chic and cute looking product
- Simple yet very trendy as well as attractive
- Various color options – almost unlimited
- Light weighted, comfortable and cushioned
- These are fancy shoes and thus durability is always a question
- Insole is glued and sometimes comes off
- Cushioning is not thick
- Protection of flat feet is minimal
- Using separate insole with these shoes can be difficult. You may need to alter your size in that case.
Judging all the pros and cons of these shoes, it has to be said that from the perspective of fashion or trend, this is a stunning product, within an affordable price range. If you are seeking high end flat feet support from this product, then it would be disappointment. However, nobody really wants high end arch support for feet from fashionable shoes or fancy shoes. Hence, the product is recommended.
A fitness trainer who also has flat feet, Steve has tried almost every pair of supportive athletic shoes in his workouts. Not only does he have a unique understanding of the different types of athletic shoes, he is also an orthopedic surgeon. When he is not at the hospital or writing for us, you can usually find him wearing his current favorite pair of supportive running shoes at the local indoor track.
Latest posts by Steve Sanders (see all)