Those, who have high arch problem or flat feet problems, often opt for buying insoles. Insoles are designed to provide protection for feet and to encourage correct feet postures, while running or walking. Finding insoles is not at all difficult, as so many good manufacturers or vendors are there, offering exceptional quality products.
RunPro insoles are considered as good quality insoles. These insoles are designed with precision to provider high arch support, as claimed by the maker. It features meticulous shock absorbing power. Due to that, you can run more than usual without putting strains on your feet and leg muscles.
- Gives good support to feet and prevent from injuries due to thrust or shock
- It reduces stress on joints, ligaments and tendons
- Suitable for running or walking
- Good for flat feet people
- Gives high arch support
- Prevents injuries, like plantar fasciitis
- Although the manufacturer claims that these insoles provide high arch support, in reality this feature of the product is not satisfactory at all. People, having high arch problems, are not satisfied with the product.
- The product goes well with boots or sneakers. It is difficult to use with modern fashionable sandals or shoes.
Review of RunPro Insoles
RunPro insoles feature very comfortable cushioning. Due to its meticulous cushioning, the product is recommended for those, who have flat feet problems. Thick cushion absorbs the shock, and thus minimizes muscle pain or feet ache due to running for hours. Non-athletes can also buy the product for jogging or casual walking.
Although the product is good for flat feet people, the high arch support is not up to the mark. It could have been better. Most of the users have complained against it high arch support. Apart from this small drawback, these insoles seem to be perfect for flat feet people.
These insoles also render high end durability. If you use this product for everyday running, you will hardly identify any signs of wear and tear after using for 6-12 months. For casual joggers, the product can provide lifelong support.
The only issue with RunPro insoles is that they are not up to the mark, when it comes to high arch support. However, judging the other aspects, the product definitely seems to be ‘value for money’. Hence, for flat feet people, this product is recommended.
I have worked as a personal trainer since 2000. I have worked with clients of different ages and levels of fitness, including elderly and high-risk populations. The part of my job that I find most rewarding is seeing my clients not only improve their fitness, but also gain self confidence as their bodies change. I believe that all health and fitness is rooted in proper foundation of core strength and muscular flexibility.
Latest posts by linda wilson (see all)